Friday, July 17, 2009

Prayers needed...

The following is a message from my sister (Christy) She leaves on July 18th for about 3 weeks...she (and the group from her church) need our continued prayers...

Around The World

Well the count down is almost over...Only 3 more days until I will be flying around the world to teach English to children in Asia. I am a bit nervous about the flight, but I am so excited about the journey that lies ahead. I am confident that the Lord will use this experience to grow my faith and to give me a better appreciation for the blessings He has poured into my life.

Although this will not be my first time on a plane, this will be my first time flying to another country. Please keep our team in your prayers as we go to serve. I ask that you specifically pray for travling mercies, safety, good health, and opportunities to share Christ's love with the people we will be teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment